Thursday, November 09, 2006

All About Romans! by Eva



My class and I have been learning about the Romans. Here are some pictures and interesting facts about them.

I have had a lot of fun learning about the Romans and I am sad it is over . I have learnt so much I can't possibly put it ALL on this but I will give you a few facts...........

They used powdered mouse brains for tooth paste AND after each meal Romans went into the vomitorium to be sick, and then come back to eat more!! They also believed in many Gods. Their names were Venus, Goddess of peace,Neptune God of the Sea,Cupid, God of love and Diana Goddess of Hunting, I have only said a few - as there are many more.

Eva

3 comments:

Ms Gallagher said...

good information eva



from daisy

Ms Gallagher said...

I love your info

Captiva

Ms Gallagher said...

WELL DONE EVA

FROM DAISY